7.24.2012

projectile latte




I have been drinking lattes like crazy lately.  I mean A.LOT.  Part of it is due to the fact that I am pregnant, and no, this won’t be the last thing you hear me blame on the pregnancy, and the other part because I am addicted.  Of course with the bebe, I have to watch my caffeine intake, which is not a big deal, but habitually I get up in the mornings and make Sean and myself a decent pot of coffee.  Poor Sean has been missing out on this for almost 7 months now!  My new habit is to sleep in while he makes the coffee...for himself.  With the babe brewing in the belly, my regular morning pot 'o coffee has not been brewing.  It just hasn't been appealing to me.  But if we're talking lattes it's a different story.  It feels a little like a latte affair.  Like I am being slightly deceitful to my beloved black cup of coffee.  I am such a rebel.

On the way to work I stopped for what is now becoming my normal morning ritual, and as I was driving and sipping my hot morning affair, I found myself having to break somewhat abruptly.  With my latte in the cup holder, I kid you not, it spewed like a newborn baby throwing up after a good healthy feeding all over me and my car!  Projectile Latte, ALL OVER.  It went everywhere.  I had to laugh, because this is only the beginning of things flying at me, in front of me, away from me, you name it.  Believe me, once baby arrives I am sure things will fly that are much less pleasant than a latte. 


Cheers to sipping your morning coffee instead of wearing it!

1 comment:

  1. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107886360165349228499/albums/5769070323138251761/5769070903562969410

    We just had three cups today :)

    ReplyDelete