7.31.2012

33 & 26

It is crazy to think that in almost 7 weeks, give or take, that we will be feeding, burping, changing and cooing at this little babe inside of me!  I cannot believe we are at the home stretch.  Part of me is ready, and there is another larger part that is not.  I have enjoyed the pregnancy so much that I can't imagine it coming to an end.  Ask me again in 5 weeks, and I may tell you differently ;)  This little human is now a part of me, a part of my daily routine.  I look forward to the pokes and kicks coming from the inside.  Sharing each possible movement with Sean and talking with him about our hopes for labor and beyond.  Every day, every week brings a new feeling, a new sensation of nudges and growth in my belly.  I can't wait to meet the little personality and bundle we have been getting ready for all this time, but sheesh, life is going to change.  For the better, I know...but it will change.  
As we get closer and closer to our due date, it causes me to reflect on the past 7 months of this journey and all our preparation for what's to come.  I have been pretty poor about taking photos throughout the pregnancy, but I wanted to share a few photos Sean took of me just past the 26 week mark.  





33 weeks and counting.  Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: