8.02.2012


Who doesn’t love the Olympics?!?!  The skill.  The determination.  The ambition.  It’s hard to beat an evening on the couch with my honey and some pure U.S.A. Olympic competition.  This is a time when I truly bleed red, white and blue. 
Tuesday night I had tears in my eyes as I watched the ‘Fabulous Five’ take gold for Women’s Gymnastics.  At the risk of sounding cliché, thinking of all the blood, sweat and tears those girls put in day after day, night after night, training for years to make it to the Olympics, just makes me...welp, to be honest, makes me feel lazy.  And of course amazed.  Amazed that not just one person, but five young girls can be so committed to their dream, and they made it happen, as a team!!!  Uh, and Michael Phelps?  19 medals and counting!  Un.be.lievable. 
With stars and stripes in my heart, and London on my mind, here are some goodies for your home to last you through the 2012 Olympics and beyond.  Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment