10.29.2012

a new decade



Eeek!  I can’t believe it but my birthday has come and gone.  This year I turned thirty.  I feel good and I welcome thirty with open arms.  I didn’t know I would feel this way - so at ease to graduate to the check box for the next age group.  There is something special about this birthday.  Maybe it has something to do with welcoming Liam into the family.  Or maybe it’s because I got the dozen red roses from Sean that I have always dreamed he would get me ;) but whatever it is, life is sweet.  

I like me.  I appreciate who I am today...who I have become.  I am aware of the way my past has molded me and the promises my future brings.  I LOVE my beautiful little family.  I am so grateful for them and I am excited to see what this next year will bring us, as now a family of three!  I had a good year and I look forward to another ahead. 

I think thirty and I will get on real good.  Welcome thirties!






No comments:

Post a Comment