7.16.2012

baby, Baby, BABY!!!



I am SO baby crazy right now.  It’s probably partly, okay okay, ALL because I am expecting right now.  It is our first and we are so excited!  We are extremely overjoyed and ready to meet this little one inside my belly.  What will our little bebe look like?  Will Bebe have Sean’s nose?  My eyes?  Lot’s of hair?  No hair?!  Our due date is the 20th of September and it is arriving sooner than I think we both want to admit.  It is still hard to believe that there is a little human growing inside of me.  There is no better way to describe it than a miracle.  And the idea that this little bebe was created with the man I SO love and adore just makes me melt.  I know, I'm a cheese.


You are all probably wondering if it’s a boy or a girl.  Well, guess what?  We are too!  Early on, we decided not to find out, wait, Sean made a decision that HE did not want to find out, and I followed suit.  Why?  Well a) because I love him and b) why not?  He doesn’t ask for much, so when he has his mind made up about something, it is really hard for me to oppose.  It was really hard at first, not knowing, is Little a “he” or a “she”?  But now that we are this far along, I am thriving in the unknown.  I am so glad we haven’t found out.  I must admit, this has made shopping for the baby and putting together the nursery that much more interesting, but in the long run, I think it has made it more fun and it's forced me to get more creative.  What was it that I posted earlier this week about "opening up to my creative side", my To Do list just keeps getting shorter, ha.  I will post some baby room photos soon, I promise.  Back to being baby crazy, it’s like I can’t stop shopping for the little one AND I have yet to meet him or her.  Everything from blankets to stuffed animals, onesies to room décor, soft squishies and diaper bags…I am in for it and I don’t even know the sex yet!  I have somehow managed to stay pretty preoccupied getting the nursery ready up until this point.  And being the shopoholic I am, here are a few items for the little one I am coveting most right now.  Happy Monday!


 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

No comments:

Post a Comment