1.09.2013

resolutions


Watch out 2013!  I am getting crazy over here at the Timmins household.  I am making New Year’s resolutions and I won’t be taking them lightly. 

Normally I am not one for New Year’s resolutions but this New Year brings a lot of changes our way.  It is no secret the changes began in 2012 with our new addition to the family, but 2013 has already given us a swift kick in the pants.  Are you ready for this?...I am staying home with Liam!  I am so thrilled, and a little nervous too.  This is BIG.  I really do love my job and so to quit is incredibly bittersweet.  But I also believe I was meant to do this.  There is no greater gift Sean and I could give our little man, as well as myself.  I am blessed. 

For me, this also brings new meaning to the concept of making resolutions.  What an appropriate time to go through such a drastic change...when the New Year has arrived and the familiar tradition is to set goals for the coming year.  So here they are.  


No, I didn't have any major revelations this past year, there may not be a whole lot to them and they may not be as deep or as raw as you had hoped, but hey, I am new at this.  And I may or may not modify the list as the year progresses and even as my expectations as a “stay at home mom” change.  But for now I am pretty pleased with these resolutions, pleased that I made resolutions at all.  

I know this year will bring great things.  So bring it on 2013!  Hold onto your hats, this year is going to be different!  And I am embracing the change.  

Cheers to bettering ourselves!  To setting new goals, trying new things, and flying high!  Oh, and to big fuzzy eyebrows!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment