9.08.2013

hey hey monday

oh, hey.  Yeah, I'm still here.  It's only been a few gazillion years since I've blogged.  So let's get this party started. 
 
Ahhhh, yes, the life of being a momma.   I think when I started this whole blog idea, I thought I would have more free time on my hands.  Or maybe it was more energy?  Or both.  Whatever it was, it’s no secret that I haven’t been taking the time.  I would have to say I’ve also been basking in motherhood a bit.  But for whatever reason, my desire to share and write has been re-ignited.  I do have a small excuse, and I obviously didn’t think it through when I came up with my New Year’s resolutions, because for the first half of the year I didn’t have a computer.  No laptop, tablet, nuthin’.  So immediately my resolution to blog once a week went down the drain.  I haven’t done very well with my resolutions, but we will discuss that another time, if I even have the guts to own up to it. 
 
But I'm back and it's big and I am inspired, or something.  So, HUZAH!
 
So why not start this off with a new look, and a few photos of my little man. 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment